Great Lakes Scrip
Great Lakes Scrip is a fundraising program for the Optimist Club of Deerfield.
Participants can purchase gift cards or e-cards to over 700 retailers and the Optimist Club receives rebates of 2-17% of the card value.
Visit www.shopwithscrip.com for a list of participating retailers.
Please see instructions below to become a member of the Optimist Club Scrip family.
How To Set this Up?
- Go to www.shopwithscrip.com.
- Click Register (upper right part of the page)
- From the Getting Started page, scroll to the bottom and click “Join a Scrip Program”
- Fill in the Enrollment code and click Register – Please contact our Scrip rep at 847-508-0427 to receive the code to continue registration.
- Fill in all the information required and hit “Register”.
- Remember = Write down your username and password.
- The “ShopWithScrip” home page will appear next. Click “Shop” option at the top of the page to begin browsing the hundreds of stores available in this program. You can narrow your search by clicking on the appropriate boxes on the left hand side of the screen marked “Narrow By”. (i.e. Rebate percentage, Best Sellers or type of retailer) If you know exactly which store you’re looking for, click on the letter across the top of the page that the store name starts with.
- When you place your cursor over the retailer box, there are three options: (a) Gift card, (b) e-card, and (c) ScripNow. If an arrow appears when the cursor is placed over one of the options, it means that option is not available. If the hand appears over the selection, this option is available. Not all retailers have the option of e-cards. E-cards can only be purchased if you have signed up for ScripNow.
If you don’t want to set up an account but still want to participate in the program, you can see the list of retailers by going to “ShopWithScrip.com” and then clicking “Shop” at the top of the page. You can then decide what gift cards you would like. E-mail your order to Judy (email@example.com) and send a check for the total amount to the Club’s PO box address.